Annual Gala & Auction
The annual Bayridge Auction at the Ayer Mansion serves an important role in helping to defray some of the extraordinary costs incurred by necessary renovations, upgrades and maintenance to Bayridge. In recent years, the proceeds generated by the auction have enabled us to support the Ayer Façade Restoration Project, restore old bathrooms, and renovate residence floors.
Please join other alumnae and friends in donating an item for the auction. In the past, alumnae have donated the following items:
- Vacation trips to Barbados, Puerto Rico, Antigua, Portugal, and Spain, (family homes, vacation time-shares, hotel rewards)
- Airline miles
- Red Sox, Bruins and Patriots tickets
- Designer Jewelry
- Theater and dinner tickets
- Original art work
- Collectors Wine
- Harbor cruises and boat tours
- Ski trips
- Opera and ballet tickets
- and other specialty items
To donate an auction item, please contact Irene Dorgan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 617-536-2586 ext. 132.
You can visit the Bayridge Auction website for more information.