- For housing and resident applications email@example.com
- For inquiry about open activities (e.g., speaker series, spiritual activities) firstname.lastname@example.org
- For inquiry about summer programs email@example.com
- For inquiry about Ayer Mansion firstname.lastname@example.org
- For alumnae inquires email@example.com
395 Commonwealth Ave. Boston, MA 02215
Bayridge is ideally located on Commonwealth Avenue, between Massachusetts Avenue and Charlesgate East. More than a dozen higher education institutions are within walking distance, including Berklee College of Music, Boston University, Northeastern University, Emerson College, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Simmons College, Boston Architectural College, Massachusetts College of Art and Design, New England College of Optometry, New England Conservatory, New England School of Photography and Boston Conservatory.
We are 5 minutes walk to the Green Line T stops at the Hynes Convention Center and Kenmore Square; as well as several bus routes along Massachusetts Avenue.
Cultural sites are also easily accessible from Bayridge. The magnificent Public Gardens and Boston Commons are less than a mile away. A running track along the Charles River is three blocks from the front door.